betterbehomesoon.

All songs are for promotional purposes, should be enjoyed as such and shall be taken down at the artist's request. If you like what you hear then get down to Amazon and get buying, or else! For the idiots out there *cough* debs *cough* to save the songs then right click and press save target as durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I'm great. I also have the worst taste in music in the history of the world. Except for Phil. He just beats me.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Teenagers Scare, The Living Shit Out Of Me

(really really want to post some My Chemical Romance -le sigh-)

Much gig-going lately. Last friday should probably not be mentioned for fear of adding to the damage done by the above admission. However last night we saw the splendid Phoenix who were indeed frenchtastic. I'm not entirely sure that really works as a decent descriptive word but I figure if George Bush can make up words then so can I.

However for me Phoenix were upstaged by a tremendous support act by the name of the Deportees. Reasons why they were great: a) they are Swedish, b) they all have long hair and c) they have banjos! woo! Sadly I couldn't find the epic banjo song but figure this one gives a pretty good taste of what to expect.

The Deportees - Damaged Goods

Think Scissor Sisters, crossed with Maroon 5, Grandaddy and Abba. Somehow it works, I promise.

I love love love this song. Perhaps it's bringing back sad childhood memories of the disappointment of never having my own treehouse. Or not. I was never very keen on the dangling, swinging rope ladder factor. Or the insects. Hmm. They do bring back fond memories of Clarissa Explains It All so they can't be all that bad.

I'm From Barcelona - Treehouses

Right well i've held it back long enough. You've had two passibly decent songs, indeed I'm From Barcelona are so bloody hot at the moment, that I think I justify serving up an amazing piece of uber cheese. I'm slightly ashamed to admit that this is my current ringtone. Possibly worse is the number of people i've made miss-call me just so I can hear it. But yeah, one of the greatest songs of the eighties (shut up, there were loads!) and would -most definetly- be played at NG1 haha!

Billy Ocean - Love Really Hurts Without You

Go on download it, you know you want to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home