betterbehomesoon.

All songs are for promotional purposes, should be enjoyed as such and shall be taken down at the artist's request. If you like what you hear then get down to Amazon and get buying, or else! For the idiots out there *cough* debs *cough* to save the songs then right click and press save target as durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I'm great. I also have the worst taste in music in the history of the world. Except for Phil. He just beats me.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

River Running Free

Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Am busy listening to the first song up this evening. It is a bit of a classic but mr ipod seems to have become obsessed with it so who am I to argue? Nina Simone doesn't need any introduction (...and I know nothing about her of any relevance, do you really want to know the fact I know a girl called Nina who was a bit of a ho? I think not). This song really does need to be heard through headphones, fresh air, crisp breeze mmmm. The first 'and i'm feeling good' sends shivers of pleasure down my spine everytime.

Too. Much. Info.

Nina Simone -Feeling Good

As a consequence of my extradiction to Guildford I am now back on the computer of my final year at university, complete with its wonderful selection of music. Er. Bad doesn't exactly cover it: Whitesnake, Gala, Kenny Loggins, and way too much Sean Paul. However what it does have is all the songs I forgot that I really really like. Tying-in marvellously with current events we have a fantastic pop song from 'Abs' (why the awful name? why?), during his estrangement from newly reunited Five (or 5ive, whatever, I always read that as sieve). Hopefully his old band will be able to wack out songs as good as this.

Abs - Stop Sign

This entry is looking a bit dated isn't it? Alright something a bit newer, albeit just as tremedously poppy. I think that all this law school stuff is, what with all the work being so crushingly dull, causing me to desire anything bright, fun and exciting. Hence the High School Musical soundtrack. Luckily or not for you I suspect posting any of that (Stick to The Status Quo!!) would go a little too far over my internally determined copyright limits. Instead you get Betty Curse who i'm sure is a middle class, well brought-up girl from Surrey but is doing her very best to convincingly pull off Angst. Bless. Never shall she top the Avril though.

Betty Curse - Girl With The Yellow Hair

'the girl who stayed in bed and never needed to go to school'

I wish bah.

(anyone know why ezarchive is being so shit? you could have had this yesterday, damn them!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home